VISUAL OBJECTS BLOG
- October 2020Learn how companies are practicing cybersecurity risk management during COVID-19. Data from a survey of 500 full-time employees in the U.S.
- August 2020Students need to adapt to new online learning trends as more classes shift from in-person to online. Teachers must find ways to accommodate student needs in a new academic environment with unique challenges.
- June 2020Cutting-the-cord options dominate the cable vs streaming war, as people prefer to pay for multiple streaming services rather than their pricey cable bill.
- May 2020Accepting cashless, contactless, and digital payment methods is essential for small businesses during COVID-19. There are unique benefits to adopting each payment option.
- March 2020Python is one of the most popular programming languages. But every time you want to hire a Python developer, choosing a suitable candidate can be a challenge.
- March 2020Project managers need to make sure their team members communicate with each other, management, and clients.
- March 2020Digital payment platforms offer people convenience and greater flexibility when paying for products and services or paying their peers. People, however, are still concerned that these platforms will leave them exposed to hacking and fraud.
- January 2020Flutter makes app development easier by allowing developers to create cross-platform experiences.
Related Company Lists